Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Meteor Shower. Well Kind Of.


So Anh and I decided that we wanted to go watch the meteor shower this morning (12am-5am) over in the Inland Empire. Like I said in my last post, "you got to drive at least a couple of hours away." Oh was I right and wrong. The view was nice, but there was still a good amount of city glow coming from the horizon. Oh and not to mention all the other people that got the same idea as us to drive out to the mountain/desert area.

I had envisioned 4-10 meteorites at the same time; filling the sky with wonder-ist lights! We got 1 or maybe 2 back to back, at best. Needless to say, I did not get a photograph of any of the meteors. Instead, I photographed the moon shinning down on power lines and the road. Not according to plan, but I enjoyed myself and I'm sure Anh did too.

Above is a photo of us. Courtesy of my wireless, Chinese, trigger!

Till then.

1 comment: