Friday, August 21, 2009

Sequoia in 36hrs.

Last weekend, 2 buddies of mine and I decided to go backpacking in Sequoia for only a short amount of time (We left Friday morning and I had to be at work on Sunday, 10am). I brought the essentials: Camera, 17-55mm 2.8, 2x 8 gig CF cards, batteries, tripod and a hat. Here is what i got:
















We ended up doing a 7 mile night hike in the complete dark, well, we had headlamps and little flashlights, but that only lit up about 5 feet in front of us. I wanted to get more photos set up for our night hike, but that would involve me walking into the dark forest, off the trail, and setting up the tripod. I didn't want to do that, plus everyone was super tired and did not want to slow down for me to set up a couple of pictures.

We made it back to the car in about 4hrs and got back to Huntington Bch by 9am. Success!

Till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment