Friday, September 4, 2009

Health Care For America NOW!

LOS ANGELES-- I went into DTLA to get some photographs of people yelling at one another about Obama's plan for universal health care plan and only got some peaceful, protesting, old hippies. So much for all that stuff you see on TV about them Republicans yelling and crying at their representatives. Anyways, here's the one I like the most:

Oh, and I totally caught a guy starring at some ladies boobs!


He was SUPER annoying. Reminded me of that one guy from Happy Gilmore that would pop out of no where and call Happy a "jack-ass!" This guy...

Till then.

1 comment:

  1. OoOh nice. Did you do that for fun or was it an assignment?
    And yeah I think that guy had reason to stare. Those breasts look really perky & nice, and I mean that in the most flattering and respectable way possible.

    ReplyDelete